One of the few construction projects in the Tosmur area of Alanya, close to the center. A complex of 2 5-storey blocks on a plot of 1785 m2, there will be 47 apartments:
- 2+1 Garden Duplex 124 m2
- 1+1 62 m 2 (last options!)
- 2+1 89 m2
- 2+1 Duplex 124 m2
- 3+1 Duplex 135 m2
Not far from the house are supermarkets Migros, Şok, Bim and A101.
350 m from the ring road, a street with public transport,
Apartments in a complex overlooking the castle and the sea. Roads pass from 3 sides of the site and a green zone (park) from 1 side.
On the territory of the complex: an outdoor pool of 95 m2 and a children’s pool, an outdoor parking lot, an outdoor children’s playground and a camellia in the garden . Indoor areas: fitness, indoor playground, relaxation room, sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, indoor pool, bathrooms and changing rooms.
There will be 2+1 concierge office and security booth.
Generator, water tank and hydrophore system.
All apartments have video intercom, floor heating infrastructure and heater.
Start of construction: May 2022 Completion of construction: May 2023
Possible installment plan, 30% down payment, the rest of the amount – until the end of construction.
Distance to the sea 570 m .
To the hospital 1.2 km, to the Metro 1.5 km, to the Alanium shopping center 2.2 km.
Technical features of the project:
- The foundation starts from 3 meters underground. After backfilling the pit with rocks, it was rammed with a bulldozer and a roller. After erecting the 100 cm thick foundation wall, 2 layers of insulation were laid inside and a drainage system was installed. After laying the 18mm thick iron foundation cross, the foundation was reinforced with 120cm thick concrete. The foundation curtain wall insulation process was reinforced with a liquid membrane and protected with 4cm thick polystyrene foam.
- The distance between two floors between floors is 300 cm, between the two floors there is a mesh thermal insulation, 7 cm screed, 7 cm concrete, 25 cm foam and 3 cm plaster are applied.
- 20 insulated pumice stones are used on the outside of the building. The material called Blok Bims, which is used in the interior of the building in flat partitions, is a product with a national technical equipment certificate in Turkey, providing a sound insulation of 52 dB per 20 cm.
- The rooms of the apartment are built of 10.0 cm thick bricks with horizontal perforations. Due to the lightness of the material, it does not create additional load on the building, approved by TSE.
- The countertops in the kitchen are made of marble and the cabinets are made of highglass material.
- Batteries used are made of stainless chrome material.
- The entrance to our building and the staircase are made of marble. Glass aluminum joinery.
- Ceramics in all rooms in the apartment.
- The interior of the building and the interiors of the apartments are designed as suspended ceilings.
- Colored PVC windows, double glazed and insulated against heat and sound, can be opened from both sides.
- Steel front door with 25-point lock. Interior doors are lacquered.
- The heights of the rooms descending to the attic are at a height suitable for human ergonomics and the comfort of an ordinary floor.
- The roof support system is made of steel.
- There will be two layers of thermal insulation and waterproofing according to European standards. The roofing will be covered with anthracite tiles.
Location of the complex on the map: https://goo.gl/maps/KMkBb9zpUZtDtmet7